Professional Aluminum Machining Service
If you are in search of a one-stop solution provider for CNC aluminum machining, Rally Precision should be your first choice. We have a network of professional CNC machining experts that aim to provide maximum precision in the CNC machined aluminum parts. Rally Precision has been offering world-class CNC machining services for aluminum for more than a decade. Together with our modern machining equipment, our experienced team works day and night to deliver you the aluminum parts with utmost accuracy.
Rally Precision is a top-of-the-line CNC aluminum machining service provider in China, but we extend our premium services to customers around the globe. Our team is well-trained and highly qualified, to guarantee you the delivery of high-standard CNC machined aluminum parts with extreme precision. Despite the high efficiency and modern CNC machines, Rally Precision offers services at economical rates. Our top priority is to fulfill the requirements of our valuable customers through our high-quality and sustainable products.
Our Aluminum Machining Capbilities
CNC Aluminum Turning
Our CNC turning services can achieve precision up to –0.12mm for any of your custom aluminum parts. CNC turning operations completed at Rally Precision are suitable for a number of different materials like multiple grades of aluminum. We work with a wide range of CNC turning tools that are precisely handled by our machining experts. We process every single CNC turning aluminum order with extreme accuracy and dedication to deliver you the best results. Collaborating with us you can have your CNC turning aluminum parts with your desired finishing option, such as polishing and bead blasting, etc.
CNC Aluminum Milling
Rally Precision has been serving its customers with the finest quality CNC milled aluminum parts for more than 15 years. Our skilled machining staff is specialized to operate advanced milling equipment to manufacture intricate aluminum parts. With our top-notch milling machines, we can reach elaborate geometrical shapes and designs for every aluminum grade. Our CNC milling services include the 3-axis, 4-axis, and 5-axis milling operations to create the final products with complete correctness. The milling experts at Rally Precision choose the best milling equipment and operation to cater to the customers’ exact requirements.
Send your 2D or 3D file, get started aluminum machining project!
Aluminum material grades we work with
Various types of aluminum alloys are available for machining services. Rally Precision deals in all kinds of aluminum alloys for aluminum machining services. Here are some of the aluminum materials grades used to produce aluminum machine parts:
- 2024: Aluminum 2024 offers extreme corrosion resistance and is composed mostly of the copper element. Rally Precision provides high precision parts of aluminum 2024.
- 5052: This grade of aluminum holds diverse workability capacities, making it one of the best materials for CNC machining with brilliant surface finishing.
- 6061: Our company can accomplish a diverse variety of designs and sizes for aluminum 6061 using our innovative machining equipment.
- 6063: 6063 offers excellent weldability and high strength for its CNC machined aluminum parts. We produce machined parts with smooth finishing for 6063.
- 7075: Rally Precision manufactures diverse CNC machined aluminum parts for 7075 with long-lasting mechanical properties and exceptional uniformity.
Available Surface Finishes of Aluminum Parts
Clear anodizing is used for the custom aluminum parts to create a clear and uniform finish on their surface. The clear anodizing adds wear and rust protection to the aluminum parts.
Aluminum parts can be anodized in a variety of colors while maintaining sustainable resistance to abrasion in harsh environments. In multi-color anodizing, two or more acid solutions are used to obtain multiple colors.
In sand blasting, the aluminum parts are sprayed with some abrasive material through a pressurized compressed air gun. The final results reveal aluminum parts with scratchless surfaces and smooth finishings.
Chrome plating is an electroplating process where a thin layer of Chromium is applied onto the metal machined part. The chrome plating process creates surfaces that are shiny, and easy to clean.
Machined Aluminum prototypes
At Rally Precision, you will get comprehensive CNC aluminum machining services from machined aluminum prototypes to final aluminum parts. Before the mass production of your desired CNC machined aluminum parts, prototype production serves as a great way to verify your design’s complexities and sustainability. We offer CNC machined aluminum prototypes for diverse industries around the world, with a competitive delivery time. Rally Precision helps you to save your money and batch production hurdles by offering CNC solutions for machined aluminum prototypes. The aluminum prototypes manufactured by our skilled team allow you to estimate the production period and figure out the flaws in the finishing and design.
Custom Aluminum Parts
If you are looking for customized aluminum parts for your business, under a fixed budget and smaller production period, Rally Precision got your back. We are the experts in delivering the most affordable and custom CNC aluminum machining services to multiple giant industries. Our custom aluminum parts are manufactured with the latest machinery. We follow the strict quality and testing standards implemented by ISO for all kinds of CNC custom machining operations. You can get in touch with our engineers to place your order for custom aluminum parts with multiple finishing options, like painting, sandblasting, and polishing, etc.
Why use our aluminum machining service
What our happy Clients Say
Start your aluminum machining project today!
Aluminum Machining Parts Gallery
A Complete FAQ Guide
Rally Precision is keen on providing high-precision and advanced aluminum machining solutions to its customers. The well-trained staff at Rally Precision guides you towards every aspect of aluminum machining operations. We ensure our customers make knowledgeable choices for their prototype and batch orders. To make that easier for you, here is a complete guide about CNC aluminum machining.
What Is Aluminum Machining?
Aluminum machining is a subtractive manufacturing process, it produces aluminum parts of your desired size and design by removing the material from the workpiece. There are different kinds of materials used in CNC machining procedures but due to higher formability, and lighter weight aluminum machining is a suitable process for manufacturing parts. In this process, the aluminum metal is placed in the CNC machine and the spindle of the machine removes material from the aluminum workpiece to form a specific shape or design.
Aluminum machining can be achieved by several methods, such as milling, turning, and drilling. Each of these machining processes has its unique properties, uses, and benefits. The machined aluminum parts manufactured by the machining process can be used as prototypes for testing different product designs. This process produces aluminum parts with awfully high evenness and smooth finishing, using 3-axis, 4-axis, 5-axis, and multi-axis spindles.
CNC Aluminum Machining Techniques
- CNC milling: Aluminum parts by CNC milling are created by using sharp rotatory cutting tools that remove the excess material from the aluminum workpiece.
- CNC turning: In CNC turning the aluminum parts are produced by holding the material vertically and then applying a cutting tool to remove the excessive pieces of the material.
- CNC drilling: In the production of machined aluminum parts by CNC drilling, the aluminum workpiece does not move, instead, the cutter moves and rotates to form desired shapes.
- EDM: Electrical Discharge Machining (EDM) is a machining method in which the aluminum parts are created by the controlled removal of metal with the help of an electric spark.
What Are The Applications Of Aluminum Machined Parts?
- Automotive: Aluminum machined parts are used in the automotive industries for auto frames, wheels, lamps, and handles of the vehicle doors. The corrosion-resistant property of aluminum makes it ideal for the auto sector.
- Medical: The medical and pharma industries require tools that are lightweight and rust-free, making aluminum parts a perfect choice. Surgical instruments and X-ray equipment are commonly made of aluminum parts.
- Electrical: The ability of aluminum to conduct heat and electricity makes it a renowned material for electrical equipment. The aluminum machined parts are made into tubes, nuts, screws, and panels, etc.
- Aerospace: In the aerospace sector, aluminum parts are used for the manufacturing of airplane bodies, wing skin, and seat spreaders. Airplane parts have to be lightweight which is why aluminum is used.
- Household: The factories that make household utensils and tools are among the largest buyers of aluminum machined parts. The fine finishing of those parts gives a smooth appearance to the household items.
What Are The Advantages Of CNC Aluminum Machining?
- Accuracy: CNC aluminum machining produces custom parts with supreme accuracy. The detailing of the final products that can be achieved during machining is unparalleled by any other manufacturing process.
- Cost-efficiency: This process does not require the skills of multiple operators, making it a profitable manufacturing method. The lower cost of aluminum also adds to the cost-efficiency of the whole process.
- Diversity: With aluminum machining, you can produce a diverse range of aluminum parts, without investing in a new process for each. The CNC machines can be reprogramed to create a wide variety of products.
- Consistency: The ability of CNC machines to produce error-free aluminum parts makes them highly consistent and reliable. You can achieve a vast amount of identical aluminum parts by a CNC machining method.
- Safety: Aluminum machining is considered one of the safest manufacturing processes, as there is limited human intervention in this process. The machines are also designed in a way to protect the operator from harm.
Which Aluminum Grade Are Suitable For Machining?
- 6061: Aluminum 6061 is one of the most versatile and heat-resistant alloys of aluminum. Machined parts made from this grade can bear high pressure and hold excessive tensile strength.
- 7075: Aluminum 7075 has the maximum strength among all the other grades of aluminum. It is typically used for manufacturing gears, aircraft parts, and missiles.
- 2024: The most well-known grade of aluminum is 2024, even though it has low resistance. 2024 contains maximum contents of copper and offers high strength to weight ratio.
- 5052: This grade of aluminum is usually used for making kitchen utensils and auto frames for large industries. With its high flexibility, 5052 can be formed into complex designs.
- 1024: Aluminum 1024 offers one of the premium finishing options for its machined parts, that’s the reason it is used in the medical industry a lot.
Why You Should Choose Aluminum For Your Project?
- lightweight: As a lighter-weight metal in CNC machining, aluminum is an ideal choice for your CNC machining projects.
- Economical: Compared to other raw materials for CNC machining, aluminum is a cheaper option. You can get aluminum for your custom machined parts at an economical cost for your technical projects.
- Custom finishings: Aluminum has a unique quality when it comes to custom finishing options. It works best for any kind of finishing solution you choose.
- Easy machining: Aluminum has a tendency to be machined by any CNC machining method, such as drilling, turning, or folding. It can be formed into a variety of shapes, sizes, and designs.
- Highly flexible: Aluminum being a soft material offers high flexibility and adaptability. It can be turned and twisted into almost any form during the machining process.
HOW TO ORDER
1. How to select the best CNC aluminum machining supplier?
If you are looking for the best CNC aluminum machining service provider, you don’t have to look any further, because Rally Precision got your back. To shortlist the best CNC machining manufacturer, you have to keep these top three factors in your checklist. One is the quality of the machined aluminum parts, and Rally Precision with its 15 years of experience can guarantee you the highest quality products. The second is customer satisfaction and the third factor is timely delivery. Our motto is to put customer satisfaction on top priority and to deliver accurate CNC machined aluminum parts on time.
2. Does Rally Precision offer CNC aluminum machining services?
Yes, Rally Precision has been providing CNC aluminum machining services for over a decade. The CNC machining equipment we use to provide excellent machining services is modern and error-free. At Rally Precision, the engineering staff is trained to a high standard in order to operate and test your aluminum parts. We place the utmost importance on our customers' time, needs and feedback. Our skilled team checks the quality of the final product after a prototype is designed or a batch order of machined aluminum parts is produced.
3. How do order CNC machined aluminum parts from Rally Precision?
We have a minimum order quantity of 500 – 1000 aluminum parts, but we attend to our customers with thousands of parts the same as a customer with MOQ. With professional workers and error-free CNC machines, the production, testing, and delivery time are reduced significantly. Typically, the minimum lead time for bulk orders is 10-15 days, whereas, we deliver prototypes within a couple of days. Our staff responds efficiently and swiftly to the queries of our customers and try to guide them according to their requirements.
Learn more about other CNC machining capabilities
High Precision Aluminum/Brass/Steel/ Plastic CNC Machining Part, machines more than 30-grade plastic and metal materials, provide 3,4,5 axis CNC machining services.