Professional Brass Machining Service
For the past 15 years, Rally has been providing the highest quality CNC brass machining services to customers around the world. We have state-of-the-art machines for custom brass machined parts with the highest precision. Our milling and turning centers are equipped with the latest CNC equipment. In our CNC turning centers, we have bar capacities up to 2.75" and our cut-off operations are performed using advanced European technology. Rally Precision's CNC milling and turning centers are capable of 3, 4, and 5 axis machining services for all brass grades.
Our company not only has hundreds of ultra-precision CNC machines but also has a reliable team of competent workers that make us the best CNC machining service provider in China. As a renowned name in CNC brass machining, our main goal is to build professional relationships with our respected customers. Your business matters to us a lot and hence we have a re-do policy that ensures that you get exactly what you asked for.
Our Brass Machining Capbilities
CNC turning is one of the many subtractive machining methods used to produce custom-machined brass parts. During CNC turning, a cutting tool is applied to a rotating chuck that holds a strip of material. As the lathe rotates, the cutting tool creates the desired design and shape by removing material. Rally Precision has a large number of CNC turning centers to produce different quantities of custom machined brass parts. To provide greater versatility in the turning process, our CNC turning centers are available as single, dual, and sub-axis turning machines.
Computerized CNC milling is one of the machining subtypes that uses a multi-point rotary tool to turn the workpiece into the desired part. In milling, the workpiece is usually positioned on a moving table, but in advanced milling machines, the tool can also move. At Rally Precision, we have state-of-the-art CNC milling machines, operated by our experts, to manufacture custom brass parts with high precision. Unlike traditional milling processes, CNC milling uses computer software to design and cut the part into a custom part. CNC milling requires a 2D or 3D CAD design to produce a custom part.
Send your 2D or 3D file, get started your new project!
Brass grades and standards comparison table
Brass is a metal alloy with zinc and copper as its main elements, though, copper and zinc in different proportions create diverse brass alloys. Here are some of the brass materials grades Rally Precision uses for brass machining services:
Available Surface Finishes of Brass Machined Parts
Plating enhances the corrosion resistance, electrical conductivity, smoothness, and surface aesthetics of brass by applying a thin film to the material.
The copper parts are immersed directly in the chemical polishing solution to quickly achieve a beautiful shiny new color, while quickly removing surface oxides.
Anti-oxidation and anti-corrosion. Copper is susceptible to oxidation in a humid environment, and passivation can effectively protect the surface of copper parts.
Uses solid particles that are sprayed on the part with high-pressure compressed air. Removes any scratches from the brass parts and achieves a smooth surface.
Why Use Our Services
What Our Happy Clients Say
“ This company provides you CNC machining services that are 100% on time and 100% fine in their quality. Our machining requests were met with great focus and enthusiasm by their professional team. I wish there were more machining companies out there like Rally Precision. ”
“We highly admire Rally Precision for its passion to provide the best machining services in China at such reasonable rates. They delivered our massive batch of brass machined parts within a short period. Overall they are very professional, fast in communication, and we highly recommend them. ”
Start your brass machining project today!
Brass Parts Gallery
GET AN ACCURATE QUOTE FOR YOUR NEXT PROJECTS
A Complete FAQ Guide
Rally Precision is keen on providing high-precision and advanced machining solutions to its customers. The well-trained staff at Rally Precision guides you towards every aspect of machining operations. We ensure our customers make knowledgeable choices for their prototype and batch orders. To make that easier for you, here is a complete guide about CNC brass machining.
What Is Brass Machining?
Brass machining is a subtractive method where excessive brass pieces are removed with the aid of rotatory cutting equipment. The removal of the metal from the workpiece is carried out to achieve the desired custom machined parts of brass. With an excellent strength-to-weight ratio and higher flexibility, brass is one of the ideal materials for the CNC machining process. Brass machining has a wide range of industrial applications, and a seamless material choice for medical and plumbing, and electrical parts.
The brass machining method uses different grades of brass to accomplish high precision custom machined parts with unique characteristics. All kinds of CNC machining processes can be used for brass which is one of the most widely used alloys in the entire world. Brass machining produces parts that are durable, cost-friendly, wear-resistant, and have a smooth finishing.
CNC Brass Machining Techniques
- CNC Turning: The custom brass machined parts are manufactured by CNC turning by holding the workpiece in a clamp and the turning machine rotating it while the cutting tool removes the material.
- CNC Milling: CNC milling uses a multi-point rotatory tool with a spindle to remove the brass material from the workpiece and design perfect shapes. The spindle in CNC milling can be mounted horizontally and vertically.
- CNC Drilling: In the CNC drilling process, the brass workpiece remains stationary whereas the drilling tool moves and makes cylindrical holes in the material to create the desired brass parts.
- EDM: Electrical Discharge Machining (EDM) uses a spark between the electrically conducting material and a wire to vaporize the material rather than cutting it into precise and custom designs.
Why You Should Choose Brass For Your Project?
- Higher melting point: The higher melting point of the material enables it to bear temperature variations more easily, and brass has a melting point of nearly 900 degrees Celsius.
- Easy to recycle: Almost all alloys of brass have a unique ferromagnetic property that makes them very easy to be recycled. Easily recyclable materials are more profitable for CNC machining.
- Formability: Brass machining is one of the common processes for many industries because of its higher formability than other elements. Brass is very easy to mold, bend, cast, and machine.
- Cost-friendly: The brass alloys despite their valuable mechanical and chemical properties are affordable and resourceful. The raw material is cheaper than other materials for CNC machining.
What Are The Applications Of Brass Machined Parts?
- Medical: There is a huge demand for the end products of the brass machining process in the medical and surgical fields. Medical tools like pressure valves, fittings, and pressure regulators are common applications.
- Electrical: With copper as its main alloying element, brass machined parts are used in electrical industries a lot. The brass machining produces electrical valves, bushings, switches, knobs, for electrical sectors.
- Oil and Gas: The oil and gas industries are focused on the excellence, accuracy, and safety of small tools and gears used in those sectors, which is why brass machining comes as a suitable solution.
- Plumbing: In the field of plumbing, several pipe fittings, screws, sleeves, gears, and bearings of diverse sizes are designed and created using the brass machining process.
- Consumer Goods: The products of CNC brass machining can be seen in every general store. Ranging from toys to kitchen utensils, brass machining is being used for producing multiple consumer products.
What Are The Advantages Of CNC brass Machining?
- High-Speed Process: Due to the admirable machinability of brass grades, the machining procedure takes 5-20% less time than other materials, making it a high-speed machining method.
- Precision and Stability: Brass deforms less because of its high tensile strength and excessive pressure resistance. This property makes brass machining a dimensionally stable and precise procedure.
- Greater Productivity: Brass machining offers greater productivity and financial profit because it is a high-speed process. Its efficient and accurate process makes it economically suitable for various industries.
- Environmental Friendly: Brass is an alloy made of natural copper and zinc with enhanced chemical and mechanical properties. This is why the brass machining process does not pose any threats to the environment.
- Broader Product Categories: Like aluminum, brass has a number of valuable grades, each of which can produce custom brass machined parts with vast industrial capabilities, and offer broader product categories.
Which Brass Grade Are Suitable For Machining?
H63: Brass H63 contains high Zinc content and can bear extreme temperatures. Commonly used in the production of musical and electrical appliances. Rally Precision also works with brass H62.
Hpb59-1: Hpb59-1 is a brass grade with maximum Lead content. Rally Precision provides machining services for Hpb63-3, Hpb60-2, Hpb59-3, and Hpb59-2, as well as Hpb59-1 for producing screws, fittings, and bearings.
C26800: Rally Precision offers high-quality machining brass parts with brass C26800, C27400, C34500, C3600, C35300, C37800, and C26800 grades. C26800 is known as Yellow brass for its high copper and zinc contents.
CZ108: Brass CZ108 is a pure grade with high tensile strength and extreme bending properties. Along with brass CZ108, Rally Precision also offers CNC machining for CZ119, CZ120, and CZ122 grades.
CuZn37: Brass grades CuZn37, CuZn36pb1.5, CuZn39pb2, and CuZn39pb3 hold excellent mechanical properties like high resistance and good cold forming. Rally Precision deals with all grades of the CuZn37 series for CNC brass machining.