HDPE Machining Services
Get an instant quote on custom CNC HDPE machined parts with our online CNC machining service. Machine prototypes and production parts in as little as 3-5 days. Request an online quote today.
HDPE Machining Services
At Rally, we specialize in offering top-tier HDPE CNC machining services. Leveraging state-of-the-art technology, our skilled team can machine this robust, lightweight, and chemically resistant material with precision. Whether you need parts for industrial machinery, marine equipment, or food processing units, we deliver quality and consistency in every piece.
Our commitment to fast turnaround times and unmatched customer service make us the go-to choice for your HDPE CNC machining needs. With Rally, you don't just get parts, you get reliable and tailored solutions.
Custom HDPE Machined Parts For Industrial Applications
- Industrial Machinery Components: Custom-machined HDPE parts can be used for gears, bearings, washers, and more in various industrial machinery due to HDPE's strength and resistance to wear and chemicals.
- Food Processing Equipment: HDPE is approved for contact with food, making it suitable for custom parts in food processing machines like conveyor components, cutting boards, and more.
- Medical Devices: Due to their chemical resistance and ability to be sterilized, custom HDPE parts can be used in medical devices and equipment.
- Automotive Components: HDPE's high strength-to-weight ratio makes it ideal for various automotive parts to reduce vehicle weight and improve fuel efficiency.
Our Capabilities For Machining HDPE
This process uses rotating tools to remove material from the HDPE block in a controlled manner, creating a variety of parts with complex geometries.
Ideal for producing cylindrical or round parts, a CNC lathe spins the HDPE material while a cutting tool shapes it.
CNC machines can accurately drill holes of various sizes and depths into HDPE, important for parts that require precise holes.
For high-precision finishes and tight dimensional tolerances, our CNC grinding service is your ideal choice.
Kickstart Your ABS Machining Parts Project!
Submit your 2D or 3D files. Reach out to us today for an immediate quote!
Recent projects we finished
PMMA CNC Plastic machining part
PET CNC Plastic machining part
Peek CNC Plastic machining part
PP CNC Plastic machining part
White PET CNC Plastic Parts
POM CNC Plastic Parts
Acetal Plastic Part
HDPE Plastic CNC Part
Send your 2D or 3D file, get started HDPE machining project!
Why Choose Our HDPE Machining Services?
Features of HDPE material for CNC machining
High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) is a popular thermoplastic material used in CNC machining due to its distinctive properties:
1. Machinability: HDPE is an easy material to machine and can be cut, drilled, and shaped effectively using CNC machines. It provides a good surface finish and has a low coefficient of friction.
2. Strength and Durability: HDPE has a high strength-to-density ratio. It's robust and impact-resistant, making it suitable for parts that require durability.
3. Chemical Resistance: HDPE is resistant to many solvents and has good chemical resistance, making it ideal for parts that might be exposed to various chemicals.
4. Lightweight: HDPE is lighter than many other materials, making it suitable for applications where weight is a consideration.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs) about HDPE machining
HDPE CNC machining is a manufacturing process that uses computer-controlled machines to manipulate High-Density Polyethylene material into desired shapes and sizes. HDPE is a popular thermoplastic due to its high strength-to-density ratio.
Due to its excellent strength, durability, and resistance to many chemicals, HDPE parts are used in a variety of applications including industrial machinery components, marine equipment, food processing machinery, and parts for medical devices.
HDPE is a robust and lightweight material that is easy to machine. It has a low coefficient of friction, is resistant to wear and abrasion, and withstands many types of chemicals, making it ideal for a variety of applications.
Machined HDPE parts can be finished in several ways, including sanding, buffing, and painting. However, it's worth noting that HDPE does not hold paint well without specific treatments and is often left in its natural state.
HDPE tends to machine well compared to other plastics. It has lower moisture absorption, better chemical resistance, and a higher strength-to-density ratio, but it has a lower maximum service temperature.
You will need to provide details such as the part's dimensions, the quantity needed, any specific finish or tolerance requirements, and the deadline for completion.
Of course, you need to pay the sample fee, and the sample fee will be deducted from the invoice after confirming the order.
Learn more about our other plastic machining
At RALLY, our expertise isn't limited to HDPE. We offer a comprehensive suite of plastic machining services, utilizing materials like Nylon, Acrylic, PEEK, and Polycarbonate. With our advanced technology and skilled technicians, we can realize your projects with precision and quality, regardless of the plastic type.
HOW TO ORDER
Machining HDPE: A Guide to Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is HDPE?
HDPE, or High-Density Polyethylene, is a durable and chemically resistant plastic material widely used in various industries. It is known for its high strength-to-density ratio, moisture resistance, and recyclability.
2. Why use HDPE for CNC machining?
HDPE is a popular choice for CNC machining due to its easy machinability, durability, and chemical resistance. It's also lightweight, cost-effective, and recyclable, making it suitable for a variety of applications.
3. Can HDPE withstand high temperatures?
While HDPE has many desirable properties, it has a relatively low melting point and may warp under high temperatures. It's crucial to consider the operating environment of your part before choosing HDPE.
4. How does the cost of HDPE machining compare to other materials?
HDPE is a relatively inexpensive material, which, coupled with its easy machinability, makes it a cost-effective choice for large production runs.
5. How precise is HDPE machining?
With CNC machining, HDPE can be cut and shaped with high precision, allowing for the creation of parts with complex geometries and tight tolerances.
6. What are some common applications of HDPE machined parts?
HDPE is used in numerous industries such as industrial machinery, marine equipment, food processing, healthcare, and more. Common parts include gears, bearings, dock bumpers, food-grade cutting boards, and medical device components.
7. What machining processes can be used on HDPE?
Most common CNC machining processes, including milling, turning, and drilling, can be used on HDPE. It's an easy-to-machine material that provides a good surface finish.
8. Can HDPE be painted or colored?
HDPE does not hold paint well unless it's specially treated. However, it comes in a variety of colors, reducing the need for painting in many applications.
Why Choose RALLY?
As a leading precision parts manufacturer in China, RALLY specializes in crafting HDPE parts and components. Our vast expertise and advanced equipment enable us to deliver superior CNC-machined HDPE parts to various industries. Beyond just CNC milling and turning of HDPE materials, we offer comprehensive fabrication and assembly services, ensuring end-to-end delivery of finished HDPE parts.
At RALLY, we serve as your complete solution for all manufacturing needs across diverse materials and parts. Leveraging years of industry experience, we develop optimal solutions for your projects, focusing on superior quality and precision in every task we undertake.