metal casting Service
We provide metal casting services, including die-casting, sand casting, investment casting, and precision casting. The material has aluminum, brass, and zinc alloys to best suit your needs. Die-cast parts to customer specifications, with expert operators who are well versed in the molding process, providing precision aluminum parts and zinc parts. From low volume production die castings of 500 parts to high volume production of 500,00 parts per year. In addition, we offer machining, tooling, and assembly services.
Aluminum castings are our specialty, producing the highest quality aluminum castings through continuous investment in the latest technology and equipment. Orders for aluminum castings are made in small, high-volume production runs. Our department offers to provide secondary CNC machining and a variety of finishes to meet your die casting requirements.
Brass is made by combining copper and zinc at high temperatures. Brass die castings have mechanical properties of high hardness and high corrosion resistance. We offer a wide range of sizes and dimensions according to industrial requirements. Brass can be cast into many products, most commonly used in lamp housings, door handles, decorative items, etc.
Zinc alloy is one of the many metals used in die-casting products. Because of its low melting point, it is easier to mold into what you need. Based on your specifications, we have developed a die casting process that can economically produce reliable quality parts. Specializing in advanced micro zinc die casting for high precision manufacturing of smaller and more complex parts.
Our Metal Casting Capabilities
Specializing in custom metal casting parts, we provide one-stop aluminum, zinc, and copper alloy casting manufacturing services for the automotive, medical, lighting, and electronics industries. With our professional casting equipment, we help small and medium-sized companies around the world to manufacture the best quality casting parts at a lower cost and timely delivery time.
Die Casted Production
Milling Machining Production
Surface Finishing Polishing
CMM Dimension Inspection
Send your 2D or 3D file, get started metal casting project!
What is Die casting?
Die casting is a kind of pressure casting parts, using the pressure casting machinery to die casting machine fitted with casting molds, the metal heated to liquid states such as copper, zinc, aluminum, or aluminum alloy is poured into the inlet of the die casting machine and die-cast by the die casting machine to cast copper, zinc, aluminum parts or aluminum alloy parts of the shape and size limited by the mold, such parts are usually called die castings.
Advantages of Die casting?
Compared to many other manufacturing processes, die casting offers advanced advantages for making cost-effective parts and high throughput
- High dimensional accuracy, good surface finish, high strength, and hardness.
- High productivity. Among all casting methods, die casting is the method with high productivity.
- Good economic efficiency. Due to the precise dimensions of die castings and smooth surfaces. Usually, no more mechanical processing is used directly, or less processing, which improves the utilization of metal and reduces a lot of processing equipment.
- Variety surface treatment. Die casting can do a variety of smooth or textured surface treatments. And only need to do a very simple pre-treatment, the product can easily complete the surface treatment process.
- Simple and fast assembly. Die casting can be assembled with various fasteners, such as screws, bolts, etc. The holes can be drilled and tapped to achieve assembly, and even screws can be put into the mold and die-cast with the product.
Get Started Your Metal Casting Project!
Send your 2D or 3D file. Contact us today to get an instant quote!
Casting Parts Gallery
Learn more about our other capabilities
Our manufacturing capabilities: CNC machining, CNC turning, CNC milling, Metal casting, Metal forging, Stamping, Plastic injection molding, Metal fabrication, Surface Finishing, Rapid prototyping, etc.